Additional Fees

In January of 2016, I entered into an agreement with Comenity Bank under the auspices of Ideal Image. At the time ,I contracted for Cool Sculpting as well as Ult Therapy.

I informed the person that I would not be taking advantage of the services until March, since that was my first break time. At that time, I was informed that as long as I paid the fees over the eighteen months, no interest rates would accrue.

I was informed, by the person who consulted with me on my contract that I would start payment as services were rendered; however, this is not the issue nor the problem, though that did not turn out to be the problem. The problem is that although I paid all that was required of me Comenity Bank assessed the fees even though I paid off the amount. The Bank is now claiming that I needed to pay and meet the fees assessed after this purchase.

Though that is not the case and you can see from all correspondence that this was the actual agreement.

I noticed that this had become an unusual process by this bank and I would like to submit a complaint against Comenity for the interest charges since I paid the fees as you can see. If you also examine not only the payments but also the correspondence from the bank, I met the timeline and requirements as outlined by them.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Bait and switch.

Comments